Why use Linear Storage Solutions
- S.E.M.A approved Rack Inspector (SARI)
- All inspections are carried out in accordance with the S.E.M.A. Racking Inspection guidelines
- Linear store all inspection reports online for easy access, creating a clear historical record
- We issue a list of all RED RISK items on the day of the rack safety inspection so immediate action can be taken on those items
What we provide
- An easy to read jargon-free racking inspection report
- A visual layout guide to any damaged racking with pictures illustrating the type of damage
- A detailed list of the damaged components along with their specifications
- Information highlighting any additional operational / housekeeping issues we feel should be brought to your attention
Frequency of inspections
This will depend on a variety of factors, which will be different for each installation. We recommend that the first inspection takes place within 6 months of installation and then on an annual basis. It is important to keep records of all inspections. Even in new facilities inspections are important. Occasional damage, stresses over time, changes in the loads being stored, beam levels being altered – all pose risks.
Based in Dorset, Hampshire or Wiltshire? If you are looking for pallet racking repair and maintenance information or you need to arrange a warehouse racking inspection, call us on 0800 917 1103 for a free no obligation quote.