Social distancing and hygiene solutions
Covid-19 has changed everything. We are more aware of our interactions with others than ever before. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the supermarkets and chemists that we have been allowed to visit over the last few weeks. Floor stickers, signs and perspex screens make it very clear that we need to keep our distance.
Fortunately, there are lots of products available to keep your staff and customers safe. Here at Linear Storage in Dorset, we can help you find the right solutions for your business.
Ways you can protect staff and customers
Keep it clean
- Stop the spread of infection by installing hands free sanitiser dispensing stations
Clear labelling and signage
- Invest in floor stickers to ensure people keep 2 metres apart.
- Install hand washing reminder signs in all relevant locations.
- Keep employees and customers safe by using screens. Available in various styles and sizes for use in a range of locations, these screens are designed to reduce personal contact.
- Provide staff with protective face shields to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Products available to order now
It is clear that life as we know it has changed and we all need to adapt. If you run a business where social distancing is an issue for either staff or customers, do get in touch to discuss how we can help. As a storage equipment solutions distributor, we can source a range of products to suit your needs.
Don’t delay, get in touch today
Call us on 0800 917 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and availability of these essential products.
Read the latest government advice on safe working during coronavirus: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19
Read the latest advice from HSE on social distancing, keeping businesses open and in-work activities during the coronavirus outbreak: